The school has a smart, practical and affordable uniform. We do ask parents to adhere to the dress code.
All pupils must wear certain pieces of branded uniform, ordered from Uniform4Kids. These branded items are listed below in blue. Other basic uniform pieces, such as trousers, shorts, skirts and dresses can be bought from any supplier, as long as they adhere to the colours and styles outlined below.
- Red school shirt with Faraday logo
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan with Faraday logo
- Dark grey trousers, grey skirt or grey pinafore dress
- During summer months, grey shorts or a checked red/white summer dress can be worn
- Socks or tights (grey, black, red or white only)
- Navy blue jacket with Faraday logo
- Shoes (plain brown, black or red)
Please note: Pupils must be able to put on and take off their own shoes. If necessary, this may mean pupils wearing shoes that fasten with velcro or buckles. No laces in Reception or Year 1 please.
- White t-shirt with Faraday logo
- Coloured House t-shirt with Faraday logo (optional extra for PE and House events)
- White sports shorts or navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Navy blue hooded top with Faraday logo
- Plimsolls/trainers (white or black)
- Each student will need to purchase a Faraday school bag from the uniform shop, which is big enough for everything.
Please see full uniform list and letter from the supplier below:
Please label all items clearly with your child’s name. We have a partnership with Easy2Name, which helps fundraise for the Friends of Faraday (PTA). Simply purchase all of your labelling needs through their website and when you’re checking out, select Friends of Faraday School E14 as your Fundraising Group.