Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Collecting and Using Information
We will not collect personal information about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to directly provide such information when contacting us via email and by completing online forms. We do not disclose any personal information, however obtained through this website, without explicit permission from the person to whom it relates.
We will use this personal information to process your request and when applicable, respond to you. By contacting us in this manner, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purpose of responding to your request.
We do store information collected from visitors for statistical monitoring purposes and to help respond to comments made about the site.
We strive to protect all personal information we receive online with appropriate safeguards and security measures. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and neither the privacy of your communications, nor that of visitors to this website, can be ensured. Accordingly by visiting this website, you acknowledge and agree that Faraday School does not guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and that you do so at your own risk.
Providing Access and Maintaining Accuracy
We will provide access to the personal information we collect and retain about you and use all reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy of your personal information.